St. Louis Clinical Trials
St. Louis, MO
Daniel Gruener, M.D.,
Chief Medical Officer for Evolution Research Group
Shenif Ladak, M.D.,
Oksana Baram, M.D.
William Haynes, PsyD
Senior Director, Clinical Operations and Site Development
Opioid Use Disorder
- St. Louis Clinical Trials is a 24-bed, purpose-built facility with the capabilities to conduct specialized and complex study designs.
- The facility maintains a compounding pharmacy with a Laminar flow hood; a double-locked, limited access drug storage room with a 24-hour monitoring system; an IATA and CLIA certified processing laboratory; and -20 degree and -70 degree sample storage.
- Indoor smoking room equipped with a recirculating ventilation system.
- Dedicated, controlled and secure outdoor smoking area.
- Experience with topography, spirometry, CO measurements and PK biomarkers.
- On-site long-term storage.
- Research staff is proficient in all standard rating scales.
- Full-time recruitment team for identifying quality research subjects throughout Greater St. Louis.
Special Procedures and Equipment
Institutional Review Board