Midwest Clinical Research Center
Otto R. Dueno, MD
Gerald Cephas, MD
Isabel Acure, DO
Steven D. Folkerth, MD
General Anxiety Disorder
Opioid Use Disorder
The surgical center includes:
- Five operating rooms with a 12-bed surgical suite.
The research site includes:
- 18-bed clinical research unit with private and semi-private rooms.
- Patient recreation/dining areas.
- Dedicated, controlled and secure indoor smoking room.
- Indoor smoking room equipped with a recirculating ventilation system. Dedicated, controlled and secure outdoor smoking area. Experience with topography,
spirometry, CO measurements and PK biomarkers.
- -20 and -70 degree freezers.
- Refrigerated centrifuge.
- Temperature-controlled, double-locked medication room with controlled key code and video monitored access.
- Large source document room with controlled key code access.
Special Procedures and Equipment
Institutional Review Board
For Sponsors and CROs – Please Contact
For Those Interested in Scheduling Screening Visits or Who Are Seeking Site-Specific Information for Clinical Trial Participation, Please Call Brain Matters Research Directly: