Midwest Clinical Research Center
Otto R. Dueno, MD
Board Certified Psychiatry
Gerald Cephas, MD
Isabel Acure, DO
General Anxiety Disorder
Opioid Use Disorder
The surgical center includes:
• Five operating rooms with a 12-bed surgical suite.
The research site includes:
• 18-bed clinical research unit with private and semi-private rooms.
• Patient recreation/dining areas.
• Dedicated, controlled and secure indoor smoking room.
• Indoor smoking room equipped with a recirculating ventilation system. Dedicated, controlled and secure outdoor smoking area. Experience with topography,
spirometry, CO measurements and PK biomarkers.
• -20 and -70 degree freezers.
• Refrigerated centrifuge.
• Temperature-controlled, double-locked medication room with controlled key code and video monitored access.
• Large source document room with controlled key code access.
Special Procedures and Equipment
Institutional Review Board